The Vector T quarter-turn handle and lock is ideal for cabinets and doors on vehicles. This flush T-handle operates with a 4mm compression feature, pulling the door securely into the shut position against the door seals for a vibration-free closure. This compression door latch is the handle of choice for storage lockers, equipment compartments and other types of cupboard and personnel doors on vehicles and vessels such as fire engines, emergency response, and other types of service vehicles and vans across a wide variety of applications, including in and around the workshop, building site or home. Our standard stocked handles are keyed alike, not individually. Stocked for same day global shipping.
Key features of the Vector T quarter turn latching handle are:
- Flush finish
- Integral lock (supplied with two keys)
- Integral retractable padlock loop for added security
- Compression action (4mm) as door is closed and secured
- Body made from corrosion proof Polyamide (PA6) black
- Handle and shaft are black coated die-cast
- Adjustable three-point cam (H=10 – 60mm)
- Can be mounted with screws or rivets
- 1800 rotation
Whilst only the standard The Vector T compression handle can be purchased online, other options are available including “Keyed to differ”, anti-clockwise and differing cam designs.
For OEM and Volume Pricing, please contact us on +44 1691 770303