General Devices - Locking Rack Slides < 318kg
Sliding Systems Are General Devices European Distributor
Chassis Trak Locking Rack Slides
This type of slide provides smooth travel for high cycle applications. High precision and smooth operating Chassis Trak bearing slides are the right choice for delicate instrumentation, high cycle applications, and clean room environments. Chassis Trak slides feature quick and easy installation, have a low push/pull force. All models include our patented Green Button® safety feature, a lock-out mechanism designed to protect against pinched fingers.
Chassis Trak Slides are used for:
- Delicate instrumentation
- High cycle applications
- Clean room environments
- Commercial safes
- Load ratings from 27–318kg a pair
- Quick and easy installation
- Low push-pull force of 10% to 15% of typical load
- Quiet smooth operation for frequent cycling
- Lock-out mechanism to lock the slide in the extended position
- Heavy duty models are ideal where rugged, dependable performance is required
- Small batch purchase without high MOQ
Chassis Trak slides are priced and sold per pair, not singulary. General Devices are a US Company and dimensions are stated in imperial ” except for load ratings.
Download General Devices Product Catalogue Here
No products were found matching your selection.