Shop by Price
Shop by Price
Steel V Rail Linear
The Double Edged Spacer Rail is manufactured from high quality bearing steel, from Germany. Deep hardened on the rails running surface for increased wear resistance.
All 70° Double V running surfaces are ground together to ensure parallelism. The body of the rail remains soft allowing for extra holes to be machined if required.
The Saibo V range has been designed as an economical drop-in replacement for current European manufactured product without compromising quality or performance.
- Linear Rail and Rings: High carbon bearing steel, hardened on V faces to 58-62Rockwell ‘C’ scale, with N5 surface finish. Rails can be joined to achieve longer travel
- Bearings: Carbon-chromium bearing steel, hardened & tempered. Niltrile rubber seals. Plastic ball cage. High tensile steel studs, chemical black finish. Temp range: -20 to +120 degC
- Carriage Plate: High Strength Aluminium Alloy. High gloss black anodising as standard.
- Cap Seals & Lubricators: Impact resistant thermoplastic elastomer. Felt wipers. Temperature range; -20degC to +120degC
- Maximum Linear Speed: Non lubricated = 2 m/s - Lubricated = 8 m/s
All items are available ex-stock and we aim to despatch within 48 hours. Rails, carriages and ancillary items are ordered separately and supplied factory fitted.