CTD Pivot Up & Down – 7 Position Lock
1. Right hand shown, left hand opposite.
2. Finish: All standard slides are coated with PoxylubeTM dry film lubricant.
3. All standard slides are designed to lock-out in the extended position and are available with an optional automatic release if lock-out is not desirable.
4. Standard hardware packages include all the hardware necessary to mount your Chassis Trak® slides: • Rear mounting bracket (B-131) included • Bar Nuts (CA8056-06-0020) • #10-32 screws and keps nuts
5. All sliding members of the standard slide are made from cold rolled steel.
6. All Chassis Trak® solid bearing slides are supplied with a quick disconnect feature.
7. Optional mounting patterns, slide lengths and extensions are available.
8. Pickup tab available for units without a front panel.
9. See safety recommendations for detent slides on page 9.
10. For optional mounting brackets see pages 35.
All General Devices slides are manufactured to order, so please allow 5-6 weeks, unless subscribed to our stockholding programme. 3D .stp files available on request.
Our Solid Section slides are priced and sold per pair and not singularly. OEM discounts for scheduled orders please enquire.