Chassis Trak LBS-11-LO Partial Extension Slide With Lock Out Facility As Standard
1. LBS-11 consists of one set of two non-handed slides. Optional lock-out feature is available.
2. All slides are supplied with special (.094” max. head height) #8-32×3/8 Phillips pan head screws and self-locking nuts for mounting one set of slides. Use only these special screws when mounting through slide member to prevent internal damage to ball retainer. If mounting to cabinet rails, see cabinet mounting section for ball bearing slides.
3. LBS-11 does not disconnect.
4. Slide members are made from 14 gauge (.074) work hardened cold rolled steel.
5. Finish: clear zinc commercial plating.
6. Holes other than those shown may be in part at manufacture’s option.
7. Load capacity is based on one set of slides at full extension with load (center of gravity) centered between the slides and at midpoint of the slide (chassis section). Load capacities have a 100% (static load) safety factor at full extension. The slides will support more than the stated capacities but are not designed to be operated at capacities greater than those stated.
8. Grease applied to ball bearing slides has a temperature range of –45ºF to +350ºF.
9. Odd length slides available, contact factory for more information.
10. Other non-standard options which are available include: special marking, special extensions, special finishes, lock-in and complete design changes per customer request. Contact factory as these options will require a special reference number to assure receipt of specified options.
All General Devices slides are manufactured to order, so please allow 5-6 weeks, unless subscribed to our stockholding programme. 3D .stp files available on request.
Our Chassis Trak slides are priced and sold per pair and not singularly. OEM discounts for scheduled orders please enquire.