1. Slides are sold as non-handed items. Dimensions are in imperial “, Loading in metric Kg.
2. Finish: All standard slides are coated with PoxylubeTM dry film lubricant.
3. All standard slides are designed to lock in the extended position. If this feature is not desirable, order model B-300 for automatic release.
4. Standard hardware packages include all hardware necessary to mount your Chassis Trak® slides.
5. All sliding members of this slide are made from cold rolled steel.
6. All Chassis Trak® solid bearing slides are supplied with a quick disconnect feature. This permits the entire chassis to be easily removed and replaced.
7. Optional mounting patterns, slide lengths and extensions are available.
8. Load capacity is based on one slide at full extension with the load (center of gravity) at the midpoint of the slide (chassis section). This capacity has a 100% static (non-moving) load safety factor at full extension. It is not intended for operation with loads exceeding specified load capacity. For increased load capacity, multiply the number of slides required for the application.
All General Devices slides are manufactured to order, so please allow 5-6 weeks, unless subscribed to our stockholding programme. 3D .stp files available on request.
Our Bottom Mount slides are priced and sold singularly and not per pair