Our fork mounts are fully CNC machined from 6082 Aluminium and have been specifically designed to work in conjunction with all of our sliding tray stowage systems, as well as individually mounted to a floor. Simply remove your front wheel, drop your forks over the mount using the correct end caps and use your wheel axle to secure your bike in place. You can purchase separate components, or the complete mount set at a discounted price, simply by selecting which type of end caps suit your bike. The single bike sets comprise: 1 alloy fork mount/ 1 3D printed rear wheel cradle and two alloy end caps. Select from the drop-down menu. For CONQUAD you will need to purchase four sets to mount four individual bikes.
Interchangeable end caps allow multiple fork brands and dimensions to be used on one mount body. We have a vast array of end caps in stock to suit most sizes currently on the market. These include:
- 5×100 – MTB quick release with an axle diameter of 5mm and an internal fork width of 100mm
- 12×100 – Road bike non boost with an axle diameter of 12mm and an internal fork width of 100mm
- 12×110 – Road bike boost with an axle diameter of 12mm and an internal fork width of 110mm
- 15×100 – MTB non boost with an axle diameter of 15mm and an internal fork width of 100mm
- 15×110 – MTB boost with an axle diameter of 15mm and an internal fork width of 110mm
- 15×150 – MTB fat bike with an axle diameter of 15mm and an internal fork width of 150mm
- 20×110 – DH MTB with an axle diameter of 20mm and an internal fork width of 110mm
Rear Wheel Cradle
Our rear wheel cradles are 3D printed using stereolithography and cured with UV light to ensure an impeccable finish and a strong bond. This in turn produces a hard wearing, temperature resistant (up to 200 degrees centigrade) and easily washable product that is built to last. The perfect solution to keep the back end of your bike in check whilst in transit.
Both our fork mounts and rear wheel cradles are supplied with M6x40 countersunk bolts, nyloc nuts and washers.Download Datasheet Download Assembly & Fitting Instructions